All drugs have the potential to have interactions. We recommend reading the drug facts for each treatment you’re taking and speaking to a doctor or other healthcare professional if you have any further questions. In addition, to receive prescription medications through Evens, you’ll complete a consultation that’ll be reviewed by a licensed Evens doctor. At this point, your doctor . will review the other medications you are taking and help you determine which treatments are right for you.
Articles in this section
- Can I use thickening shampoo and conditioner if I color my hair?
- How often should I use thickening shampoo and conditioner?
- Can I use the thickening shampoo with ketoconazole?
- Will thickening shampoo and conditioner help stop hair loss or promote hair regrowth?
- How is thickening shampoo and conditioner different than regular shampoo and conditioner?
- Does finasteride affect fertility?
- Should I use Keeps for hair loss due to chemotherapy?
- How do I apply minoxidil foam?
- What is the difference between minoxidil foam and minoxidil solution?
- How long do I have to use ketoconazole?