Yes. The doctors contracted with Keeps Medical Group are licensed in the states where we operate and are background-checked. Your Keeps doctor will be licensed in your state.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to submit a photo of my government-issued ID?
- Are Keeps doctors licensed?
- Is telemedicine legal?
- How much is a Keeps doctor visit?
- How long does it take for my doctor to complete my hair loss consultation?
- What type of hair loss is Keeps for?
- Does Keeps replace my primary care doctor?
- Can I access, supplement or amend my health information?
- How can I share my medical record with my primary care doctor?
- How can I provide feedback on my Keeps doctor?