Minoxidil (generic Rogaine) is an over-the-counter hair loss treatment that comes in the form of a topical solution as well as a foam. Both forms are equally effective, the application method is a personal preference and up to you. You can learn more about the product and its effectiveness here.
Articles in this section
- Are generic drugs the same as branded drugs?
- Can I use thickening shampoo and conditioner if I color my hair?
- How often should I use thickening shampoo and conditioner?
- Can I use the thickening shampoo with ketoconazole?
- Will thickening shampoo and conditioner help stop hair loss or promote hair regrowth?
- How is thickening shampoo and conditioner different than regular shampoo and conditioner?
- Does finasteride affect fertility?
- Should I use Keeps for hair loss due to chemotherapy?
- How do I apply minoxidil foam?
- What is the difference between minoxidil foam and minoxidil solution?