Keeps exclusively treats hair loss caused by male pattern baldness. So it's unfortunately not the right treatment for you if your hair loss is due to chemotherapy. While we might not be the right fit for you, we did want you to know there are options out there that may be able to help. Studies show that scalp-cooling therapy works to reduce hair loss for 50-80% of people currently undergoing treatment. Additionally, minoxidil may help regrow hair back faster after completing chemotherapy. It's best to speak to your doctor to see what's recommended for you.
Articles in this section
- Are generic drugs the same as branded drugs?
- Can I use thickening shampoo and conditioner if I color my hair?
- How often should I use thickening shampoo and conditioner?
- Can I use the thickening shampoo with ketoconazole?
- Will thickening shampoo and conditioner help stop hair loss or promote hair regrowth?
- How is thickening shampoo and conditioner different than regular shampoo and conditioner?
- Does finasteride affect fertility?
- Should I use Keeps for hair loss due to chemotherapy?
- How do I apply minoxidil foam?
- What is the difference between minoxidil foam and minoxidil solution?