The procedure itself is not painful. However, Before starting the procedure, the team will administer a local anesthetic to help numb the area where hair will be removed and transplanted. You may experience a minute or two of discomfort. We go to great lengths to ensure you stay as comfortable as possible. Though hair transplant procedures are generally considered relatively painless, you may experience some soreness on the scalp following the procedure which typically lasts about a day. Your physician can prescribe a pain medication to help manage any discomfort.
Articles in this section
- Where is Keeps Hair Restoration located?
- When is the right time for me to get a hair transplant?
- How much does Keeps Hair Restoration cost?
- Will hair restoration work for me?
- When will I see results?
- Is the hair transplant permanent?
- How do I know if Keeps Hair Restoration is right for me?
- What is FUE and why is that the right option for me?
- What is the recovery process for a hair transplant like? How long does recovery take?
- What are the risks or potential side effects of hair restoration?