Hair transplants are an outpatient procedure, meaning you can expect to go home the same day of your procedure. Your physician will prescribe necessary medications, like antibiotics, anti-inflammatory medication, and pain medications to aid in your recovery process. In the days following the procedure, you may experience soreness and discomfort at the transplant site as well as the area where your hair follicles were recovered from. Your physician may recommend aftercare tips for the days following your procedure, such as guidance around washing your hair, exercise, and how to care for your scalp.
Articles in this section
- Where is Keeps Hair Restoration located?
- When is the right time for me to get a hair transplant?
- How much does Keeps Hair Restoration cost?
- Will hair restoration work for me?
- When will I see results?
- Is the hair transplant permanent?
- How do I know if Keeps Hair Restoration is right for me?
- What is FUE and why is that the right option for me?
- What is the recovery process for a hair transplant like? How long does recovery take?
- What are the risks or potential side effects of hair restoration?