There is no absolute or preferred time to get a hair transplant procedure, but there are some important factors to consider in making your decision. Generally, we do not recommend hair transplants for anyone under the age of 25, as it is often difficult to determine the pattern of hair loss in those who have only recently started losing hair. You should also carefully consider the financial investment of a hair restoration procedure, as the cost is not covered by insurance companies. Our patient advisor will help you determine if a hair restoration procedure is your best available course of treatment at this time.
Articles in this section
- Where is Keeps Hair Restoration located?
- When is the right time for me to get a hair transplant?
- How much does Keeps Hair Restoration cost?
- Will hair restoration work for me?
- When will I see results?
- Is the hair transplant permanent?
- How do I know if Keeps Hair Restoration is right for me?
- What is FUE and why is that the right option for me?
- What is the recovery process for a hair transplant like? How long does recovery take?
- What are the risks or potential side effects of hair restoration?