Nearly all of our patients see long-term results with hair restoration. Generally, hair restoration procedures are recommended for men who are experiencing hair loss due to male pattern baldness also known as androgenetic alopecia. Hair transplants work by using existing hair follicles from the back and sides of your head to restore hair growth on balding or thinning areas of the scalp. As such, hair restoration procedures are not recommended for individuals who are experiencing widespread baldness, hair loss due to chemotherapy or other medications, or large areas of scarring on their scalp due to injury.
Articles in this section
- Where is Keeps Hair Restoration located?
- When is the right time for me to get a hair transplant?
- How much does Keeps Hair Restoration cost?
- Will hair restoration work for me?
- When will I see results?
- Is the hair transplant permanent?
- How do I know if Keeps Hair Restoration is right for me?
- What is FUE and why is that the right option for me?
- What is the recovery process for a hair transplant like? How long does recovery take?
- What are the risks or potential side effects of hair restoration?