The length of a hair restoration procedure varies by individual, as it depends on the size of the procedure. During initial consultations, your physician will evaluate how many grafts (hair follicles that will be removed and transplanted) your procedure will require. A smaller procedure (requiring anywhere from 1200 to 1500 grafts) may take 2-4 hours, while a larger procedure may take up to 8 hours or require multiple sessions. Your physician will inform you of the estimated length and size of your procedure ahead of your procedure date.
Articles in this section
- Where is Keeps Hair Restoration located?
- When is the right time for me to get a hair transplant?
- How much does Keeps Hair Restoration cost?
- Will hair restoration work for me?
- When will I see results?
- Is the hair transplant permanent?
- How do I know if Keeps Hair Restoration is right for me?
- What is FUE and why is that the right option for me?
- What is the recovery process for a hair transplant like? How long does recovery take?
- What are the risks or potential side effects of hair restoration?